HITRUST event at TWU sponsored by BDO
Texas Woman's University - Houston
Second floor auditorium and lobby area
6700 Fannin Street.
Houston, TX 77030
Please join the HITRUST Alliance along with industry leading panelists as they discuss cyber security, risk, and compliance in healthcare. The HITRUST Alliance will present on the HITRUST common security framework and paths to adoption and certification. Houston HIMSS will lead the CISO Leadership Panel Discussion on industry trends, challenges, and strategies to mitigate risk. After the educational sessions, Houston HIMSS will host an interactive Networking event from 4:00 PM till 6:00 PM.
This free cyber summit and happy hour event will take place on Thursday, October 24th, 2019 at the Texas Woman’s University.
BDO’s National Health IT & Compliance Leader and Houston HIMSS President Elect Deepak Chaudhry will host the event.
- Deepak Chaudhry | National Health IT & Compliance Leader - BDO USA, LLP
- Michael Parisi | Vice President of Assurance Strategy & Community Development - HITRUST Alliance
- Jeffrey Vinson | Chief Information Security Officer - Harris Health System
- Randy Yates | Chief Information Security Officer - Memorial Hermann Health System
- Beverly Moore | Sr. Manager, IT Security - UT Health
- 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM - Registration
- 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM - Program
- 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM - Networking
Register using one of the options below: