Houston Cyber Summit
George R. Brown Convention Center
1001 Avenida De Las Americas
Houston, TX 77010
Everything Your Company Needs to Thrive the Day After
For busy executives, keeping up with cyber threats is a daunting task. Knowing which questions to ask, establishing the right policies, and providing the appropriate oversight to ensure companies can survive and thrive after a successful cyber attack is no longer someone else’s problem. Every executive is now burdened with finding effective solutions to protecting their company’s IP, customer data, and employee data. The buck stops with you.
How can you prioritize cyber security from the top down and the bottom up at the same time?
The Houston Cyber Summit is a forum designed for business leaders and executives to learn how to protect and reinforce their business through a proactive cyber security strategy that aligns with the business strategy. The Summit provides real-life case studies and frameworks on keeping your business safe.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and work hand-in-hand with some of the most respected names in cyber security leadership.
Featuring healthcare panels (Track 3) organized by HIMSS Houston:
- Mark R. Anderson, FHIMSS, CPHIMS, CEO, AC Group, Inc., President of Greater Houston HIMSS
- Martin Littmann, Chief Technology & Information Security Officer, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Amar Yousif, MBA, CISSP, Chief Information Security Officer, UT Health
- Deepak Chaudhry, MSIS, ITIL, CPHIMS, FHIMSS, IT Transformation, Security, Risk & Compliance Officer, BDO USA, LLP
- Jason Griffin, Chief Information Security Officer, Greater Houston HealthConnect
HIMSS members pay only $195 with discount code HIMSSHCS200off !